Group Training: ADULTS
We are a training community for dedicated people who are not afraid to work hard to achieve their goals. Clients don’t have to be in good shape to start—just have a committed mind. In response, we offer proven programs implemented by degreed and certified coaches dedicated to leading our members to higher levels of fitness in small group settings. Through our progressive, functional, and challenging workouts, clients experience training in the most unique athletic environment around. Some of the classes offered in this program are:
Strength is one of the most important elements of physical fitness that assists people in everyday living. No matter the age or ability of a person, everyone should be engaged in regular strength training. Maintaining a low client-to-coach ratio, our strength training system is unlike any other offered to the general public. Some features of the program include:
- Use of bodyweight, barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, cables, and medicine balls
- Built around Olympic, push/pull, bilateral/unilateral, and multi-planar movements
- Based on 4-week cycles in which movements, load, and intensity are changed to allow for new muscular adaptations to occur
- Testing (including Bod Pod) performed after every 2 cycles to evaluate progress and ensure quantifiable results
- Testing results also assist us in updating our clients’ semi-personalized lifting prescriptions
- All workouts are tracked in clients’ training folders
- Small group semi-private setting (4-8 people), allowing our coaches to provide quality instruction and attention to each client
Conditioning is also an integral part of our program. We base our conditioning around high intensity, multi-directional, athletic-style interval training designed to improve aerobic/anaerobic capacity while burning maximum calories in minimal time. Adult small groups utilize the same training equipment as our professional athlete clientele, so all HIT clients can ensure the best tools of the trade are at their disposal. Features of this class include:
- Use of sand pit, sleds, turf, bands, straps, rowers, bikes, ropes and other equipment
- Mobility work to stay limber and move freely
- High-intensity intervals and circuits to burn the maximum amount of calories
- Drills to improve speed, power, and running ability
- Testing (including Bod Pod) done in conjunction with the strength program after every 2 cycles
The stresses of work, sitting at a desk all day, and intense exercise (or lack thereof) can leave a person feeling tight, limited in range of motion, and generally beat-down. This 1-hour Saturday-only class helps our clients regain range of motion and become limber enough to perfect the squat, overhead lockout, snatch, and other movement patterns. This class is used as an end-of-the-week full body tune-up. Clients learn these techniques during class and are encouraged to use them during warm-up before other workouts, or to do them throughout the day.
For more information on our Adult Group Program, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
ADULT GROUP SCHEDULE
Session Package Options
Sessions purchased in packages will expire 3 months after first visit.
Free Trial Session 2 Week Unlimited Trial $50
1 Session $25 4 Sessions $90 8 Session $160 12 Sessions $210
Clients attending group training regularly find the best value in commitment pricing.
3 months @ $179 per month 12 months @ $149 per month